zgudmunt at my-deja.com zgudmunt at my-deja.com
Thu Feb 10 08:21:49 EST 2000

   I have noticed the same thing, requiring a total shutdown of the
program which is quite annoying (didn't have to reboot though). I have
however not experiences this for quite a while now. It may be due to the
fact that I upgraded to the most recent version a few months ago. I
don't know, what do the programmers have to say about this.. ?

In article <389FFBBE.38F6 at hgu.mrc.ac.uk>,
  Philippe.Gautier at hgu.mrc.ac.uk wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I just started to create a new database with the 4.7 version on
> I have a strange bug which seems to appear randomly, possibly
> I use a map display: the mouse right-button menu (the one with "quit,
> help, print, preserve ...) becomes completely inactive and I cannot
> select items from that menu anymore. I have no idea what causes this
> problem. This is specific to acedb, the right button menu on the sun
> desktop is working fine.
> The only way to restore this function is to exit acedb AND log out
> in, which of course is really a pain.
> Has anybody heard of such a problem? any solution?
> Cheers
> --
> Philippe Gautier
> MRC Human Genetics Unit