AcePerl coding

zgudmunt at zgudmunt at
Thu Jan 13 07:07:06 EST 2000

   To AcePerlers (L. Stein?): I have been trying to set up some
webinterfaces to an Aceserver. It's really a basic data update homepage.
I've managed to step through the process from a perl script, but I am
having trouble handling write blocks. Is there any way for me to
establish a lock on a dbase-object, or at least find out beforehand if
somebody has a lock on? That way I can decide if the update should take
place immediately, or be put in temporary files in an update directory.

Sent via
Before you buy.