More on Grid stuff

zgudmunt at my-deja.com zgudmunt at my-deja.com
Mon Jul 3 03:11:47 EST 2000

 I would like to add something  to Ed's notes in the newsletter
regarding the microarray-display issue: would it be possible to somehow
extend the grid display (already quite flexible, in layout at least) to
display much larger datasets, without requiring a massive effort to
write such an array display from scratch. At least it does deserved a
chance.

   I will be discussing this with a couple of those that are actually
working with expression data and see their view on this. Perhaps I can
extract some more intelligent (than mine) info on what kind of setup
would be must useful for expression analysis.

                      Mummi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.