Conference notes

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jul 3 04:19:42 EST 2000

Mummi,

>    Should I withhold my conference notes until the new acedb.org is
> setup, or should we post that stuff ASAP?
>
>                                 Mummi

If you are going to post the stuff to the newsgroup then do it now. If you want
me to include the stuff somewhere on the acedb web site then you can send it to
me straight away and I will put it on the web site.

cheers Ed

p.s. I am hoping that we will have a reorganisation of the web site within the
next couple of weeks.

| Ed Griffiths, Informatics Group,                                             |
|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,               |
|               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK                                |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk      URL: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/edgrif    |
|   Tel: +44-1223-494780 (switch  +44 1223 834244) Fax: +44 1223 494919        |