as postscript file: related

zgudmunt at zgudmunt at
Wed Jul 12 04:17:35 EST 2000

	I think that when reorganizing the the documentation for the new, it should definately be an issue to make all of it available
in more formats than HTML only, portions clustered together. If the docs
are maintained as, say, Latex, they can easily by converted to HTML by
Latex2HTML, or converted to Postscript for printing. Have you guys
thought about this, Ed?

In article <396350AE.60D3DCD6 at>,
  "F. Coulier" <coulier at> wrote:
> Bonjour,
> Does anyone knows if Sam Cartinhour's "Exploring Models Design and
> Structure" exists as a postcript file (or anything easily printable)?
> I've downloaded the HTML version, but I would like to print it to read
> it at home. Of course, I could print it page after page from my
> but this would take quite some time....
> Thank's for your help!
> François
> --
> François Coulier,        mél: coulier at
> INSERM Unité 119, 27 bd Leï Roure, 13009 Marseille, France
> Tel: 33 (0) 4 91 75 84 11       Fax: 33 (0) 4 91 26 03 64
> Site ouaibe:

Sent via
Before you buy.