as postscript file: related

zgudmunt at my-deja.com zgudmunt at my-deja.com
Wed Jul 12 04:17:35 EST 2000

	I think that when reorganizing the the documentation for the new
acedb.org, it should definately be an issue to make all of it available
in more formats than HTML only, portions clustered together. If the docs
are maintained as, say, Latex, they can easily by converted to HTML by
Latex2HTML, or converted to Postscript for printing. Have you guys
thought about this, Ed?

			Mummi

In article <396350AE.60D3DCD6 at marseille.inserm.fr>,
  "F. Coulier" <coulier at marseille.inserm.fr> wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> Does anyone knows if Sam Cartinhour's "Exploring Models Design and
> Structure" exists as a postcript file (or anything easily printable)?
> I've downloaded the HTML version, but I would like to print it to read
> it at home. Of course, I could print it page after page from my
browser,
> but this would take quite some time....
>
> Thank's for your help!
>
> François
> --
> François Coulier,        mél: coulier at marseille.inserm.fr
> INSERM Unité 119, 27 bd Leï Roure, 13009 Marseille, France
> Tel: 33 (0) 4 91 75 84 11       Fax: 33 (0) 4 91 26 03 64
> Site ouaibe: http://olan.marseille.inserm.fr/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.