Chromosome band objects...

zgudmunt at zgudmunt at
Mon Jun 5 03:10:06 EST 2000

	I have all the bands listed in Weizmann's UDB (see examply below) list
of chromosome bands in my Ace. I just parsed the tables that they supply
with my little Perl-script and added (most of) the Dark-tag by hand
afterwards. Do you want to use those band-data? In that case I´d be
happy to share it with you. I know it's tedious to do by hand, that's
why I wrote  a script to do it :)

                    Mummi, Bioinformatics

Table example:
Band Mb Start Mb End Mb Size
pter 0.000 0.000 0.000
p16.3 0.000 4.231 4.231
p16.2 4.231 7.405 3.174

In article <Carson_Thoreen-B6C9F5.15253201062000 at>,
  Carson Thoreen <Carson_Thoreen at> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm configuring my database to display clone-FISH data on a human
> cytogenetic map using the Chrom_Band and Map objects. Has anyone
> entered all of the band->Map_position information and would you mind
> emailing me an ace file describing those objects?
> Thanks very much,
> Carson
> Carson_Thoreen at

Sent via