Calling all Acedb'ers...

Ed Griffiths edgrif at
Thu Jun 29 05:52:20 EST 2000

As I announced in an earlier append, I have been producing a monthly Newsletter
for acedb users in the Sanger Centre. At Acedb2000 we agreed that I would append
this newsletter to this newsgroup, I will be doing this later today. If you
would also like to receive the letter in text form via email then send me a note
at edgrif at, remember that you can also access all the newsletters

Currently I write the Newsletter and put in it whatever I think is of interest
to Sanger users. If you would like to contribute a short article about something
you have discovered or find useful in acedb then please send it to me and I will
include it in a future Newsletter. I want the Newsletter to be of general
interest to as many acedb users as possible.

The idea of the Newsletter is to keep users/developers in touch with what's
going on in acedb, i.e. to provide more feedback. I also want it to include
hints/tips/how-to type articles as well.

Comments are welcome, but articles are even more welcome !!

cheers Ed

| Ed Griffiths, Informatics Group,                                             |
|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,               |
|               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK                                |
| email: edgrif at      URL:    |
|   Tel: +44-1223-494780 (switch  +44 1223 834244) Fax: +44 1223 494919        |