Constructed types in Ace 5

Richard Bruskiewich rbsk at
Thu Jun 29 08:14:29 EST 2000

Hi Dave,

As you can imagine, acedb has taken back seat to the working draft and
EnsEMBL for the moment. I'm sure Ed will get some of the
updates in place once the dust has settled around here and he can engage a
few of the team web to do the magic.

I've had an initial chat with the wiki people here about the docs
service. again, we'll have to wait our turn at the time slicing of web

richard b.

ps. Mummi has promised us a draft of his edited Acedb '2000 proceedings
notes sometime soon.

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, Dave Matthews wrote:

> Hi Carson,
> Sorry, that host turned into a pumpkin at the end of the meeting.
> The stuff that was there is supposed to go onto  I guess
> there'll be an announcement when it's online.
> - Dave
> > From: Carson Thoreen <Carson_Thoreen at>
> > Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:32:41 +0100 (BST)
> >
> > When I try to go to to see what I've
> > missed, my browser can't find the server. Is this the correct URL?

Dr. Richard Bruskiewich		<rbsk at>
Human Analysis/Bioinformatics
The Sanger Centre		Tel:  +44-(0)1223-834244
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,	Fax:  +44-(0)1223-494919
Hinxton, Cambridge   CB10 1SA
United Kingdom