Whatever happened to...

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Thu Apr 12 07:25:02 EST 2001

Hi all!

I seem to remember a conversation at the meeting in Vancouver regarding
using Acedb for storage/distribution of microarray data (Mummi... your
started that discussion, right?)

What happened to that thread of thinking?  Did people decide that Ace
was capable "as is" to achieve this, or did it require further
development?  Or was the idea abandoned completely?  Did anyone ever
write models to hold this type of data?

Any advice is appreciated as we are approaching a point now where we
will have to make a do-or-die decision on this in our group, and I would
prefer that we make the right one :-)

Cheers all!

Dr. Mark Wilkinson
Bioinformatics Group