Using giface to get Protein details

Keith Bradnam keith at
Thu Feb 1 07:24:52 EST 2001

Using acedb 4.7l:

I've just noticed that if I use giface (and then use the 'gif' command), I
can then use the commands 'seqget' and 'seqfeatures' to retrieve the
homology details for the specified sequence.

But whilst there is a pepget command for fetching protein sequences, there
is no equivalent pepfeatures command.

Any chance of this being implemented in a new version or is there some
reason why this is hard to do?

~  Keith Bradnam - UK CropNet ( webmaster and
~  Arabidopsis Genome Resource  ( developer.
~  Nottingham Arabidopsis Stock Centre, University Park,
~  University of Nottingham, NG7 2RD, UK.  Tel: (0115) 951 3091