Jade interface development

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Wed Feb 21 12:26:57 EST 2001

Actually, Jade rides again.  It has been reincarnated as Jadex, uses
the socket server, and has graphical displays for genetic and physical
maps.  Unfortunately, I just lost Guanming Wu, the brilliant software
developer who worked on Jadex, and so it might be going to sleep
again.  However, I'll put Jadex up on the web site for people to
download and play with.

Lincoln

Jean Thierry-Mieg writes:
 > yes jade is asleep
 >
 > we may revive it someday but are globally very happy
 > with acep[erl
 > jean Thierry-Mieg

lstein at cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY

NOW HIRING BIOINFORMATICS POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS AND PROGRAMMERS.
PLEASE WRITE FOR DETAILS.