installation error from 4.8c

Ed Griffiths edgrif at
Thu Feb 22 11:15:10 EST 2001

Yong Yue,

I think you should find that the tar files are OK now. In fact the problem is
to do with a broken version of tar that has come with an upgrade to some of our
systems here...sigh...

|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,         |
| email: edgrif at  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |