table maker - hidden columns

Janet Young jayoung at
Fri Jan 26 11:49:26 EST 2001

Hi all

If I remember rightly, in the table maker in an old version of acedb I was
using (I think 4.7l), when I hid a column, then if all the information in
the other columns was identical, identical rows would only be shown once.
But now I've updated to acedb 4_8c I get the identical rows multiple times
(because information in hidden columns is different for these rows).

Is this something I can do anything about or is it something which has
changed in the acedb code? or maybe I'm remembering wrongly anyway? It would
be more helpful for me to not show identical rows - I don't know what other
people think...

                              Dr. Janet Young
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
1100 Fairview Avenue N.                    tel: (206) 667 1471
C3-168                                     fax: (206) 667 6524
P.O. Box 19024                             email: jayoung at
Seattle, WA 98109-1024, USA.