pb setting up saceserver

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 06:14:36 EST 2001

François

> But when launched through inetd (actually, it is xinetd on my machine),
> I get a
> FATAL ERROR -  (fc on grun.marseille.inserm.fr) reported by program
> saceclient (ACEDB 4_9a), in file acesocketlib.c, at line 284: connect
> error system error 111 - Connection refused

OK, someone else has reported a problem when trying to run the server under
"xinetd", I will have to do some research into xinetd and see if there is
something new that needs to be done for configuration.

I'll get back to you.

|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,         |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |