pb setting up saceserver

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 10:14:51 EST 2001

Further to my last append:

> I will ammend the socket documentation to include a sample xinetd.conf entry, it
> will take me a few days because I will need to set it up and test it.
>
> If anyone has already done this then perhaps they could post an item here.

I've found a utility called xconv.pl which converts inetd.conf entries into
xinetd.conf entries, so when I'm sure everything is working I'll also provide a
tool to convert peoples inetd.conf entries.

|               The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,         |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |