New to acedb

Richard Yeung eg_ypw at stu.ust.hk
Thu Jun 28 08:52:55 EST 2001

Hi,

I am new to acedb and is asked by a doctor to develop a database system for
his clinic using the acedb.
After reading some online material/documentation, I still have no idea of
how to get started.

My problem is how can I create a new database and new tables in acedb?
Everytime when I run it, it shows up the content of the WormDB.

The database would contain the information of the patients and their
symtoms. It should also provide ways for other professionals to retrieve the
relevant data for studies and research as well.

Would anyone quote me some reference?
Please help me, thanks!

Regards,
Richard