add/alias/rename in new class

D. Z. Skinner dzolek at ksu.edu
Mon Mar 5 03:53:27 EST 2001

I created an ACEDB on a Mac several years ago and now have been
trying to update it in the latest download of the UNIX software.

Problem: I created a new Class in models.wrm and options.wrm, then
displayed it by editing the layout.wrm.  It works ok and I can read
.ace files into the new class, but when I try to use
add/alias/rename, the new class does not appear in the list of
classes in the Add/Delete/Rename/Alias Objects pop-up window.
Likewise, it does not appear in the "other class" pop-up from the
main window. It does appear in the "Selection" pop-up from the main
window.

I did reinitialize the DB with no effect.
Any ideas on how to get it to show up for Add/alias/rename?

Thank you.