AcedB and Xinetd

Stan Martin slmarti2 at
Mon Oct 15 02:36:01 EST 2001

I was wondering if anyone has gotten Acedb working properly with
Xinetd yet? If so, how did you set up the Xinetd configuration files?
I am running RH Linux 7.1, Xinetd version 2.33. I posted here a while
ago, but had to use a rather backwards solution to get it working... I
am doing another installation of Acedb now and would really like to
get it right.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Stanton Martin
Fungal Genomics Laboratory
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27606