Trouble loading large data into AceDB

Qunfeng Dong qfdong at
Thu Sep 27 10:31:05 EST 2001

Dear Ed,

Thanks for your help. When it crashed, the AceDB Main windows always just
disappeared without any error msg. So, when I tried to load the Acefile, it
will stall at certain point for about 10 sec, then crashed as I described.

I am using AceDB 4.3 on Linux redhat 5.2, Dual PII 450, 768 MB ram.

BTW, everytime it crashed, it holds a big chunk of memory. Unless I reboot the
system, it won't release the memory.