transition to 4_9

Keith Bradnam krb at
Tue Apr 9 04:29:45 EST 2002

> One more question.  When I use AceBrowser to access the sgifaceserver,
> and retrieve the sequence map of a gene, the right end of the ace
> display is being cut off.  Can I fix it?

I think so. I recall a similar problem in the past.  The AceBrowser script
responsible for displaying ace images is called 'pic' (or was called this
when I was last workin with AceBrowser).

Within this script should be a couple of constants to determine height and
width of the image (in pixels).

Hope this helps,

~  Keith Bradnam - WormBase group:
~  The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute,
~  Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, UK.  Tel: 01223 834244 x7516