ACEDB Documentation Library moved

Ed Griffiths edgrif at
Mon Feb 4 04:18:12 EST 2002

> The ACEDB Documentation Library was recently moved from Cornell to Sanger.
> It's now at

Dave beat me to it, the Cornell site is being archived and will no longer be
available. Because we are very busy at the moment I have not had time to do more
than set up the Cornell tree on the acedb web site. There will be many broken
links but many of these will be fixed automatically soon with some filtering
programs to modify the links that internal to the Cornell docs.

> Many thanks to Ed Griffiths and the other good folks at Sanger for
> maintaining this resource.  Please report any problems with missing
> pages to Ed and/or me.

If you find broken links let me know but please be patient about them getting

thanks, Ed

|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
| email: edgrif at  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |