Jean Thierry-Mieg mieg at
Tue Jan 8 05:09:44 EST 2002

aceperl connects as well to rtpc and to socket server

the table-maker or any other higher up part of acedb
works the same way from the 2 kinds of server
the rpc/socket change affects only the communication layer
not the interface to acedb (except for the new server admin added commands)

>To: bionet-software-acedb at
>Subject: table-maker
>From: "Qunfeng Dong" <qfdong at>
>Date: Wed,  2 Jan 2002 10:26:37 +0000 (GMT)
>Hi, we've just upgraded our acedb system from rpc based to socket based. Does
anyone know where I can find a perl script for table-maker? The