Mac OSX/Darwin Port available

Ed Griffiths edgrif at
Thu May 9 03:38:53 EST 2002

Thanks v. much for the below, have you been corresponding with Simon Kelley who
is our Mac person here at Sanger and has done quite a bit of work on the Mac
port already ?

cheers Ed

> Greetings,
> For those interested, I have ported most of 4_9f over to Mac OSX/darwin.
> It passes some of the tests (all those that I could build). I will be
> doing some more testing and then I will try and get it on the apple web
> site <>.
> Also, if I have time, I will make a fink installer for it.
> Bugs not fixed:
> - blixem does not build. I think this is broken and beyond my help.
> - these need a build rule for graphtest.o: xtest, boxtest, giftest
> If people are interested to try it out or help fix the remaining parts,
> please let me know.
> Marc E. Colosimo, Ph.D.
> Post Doctoral Fellow
> Dept. Biology
> Brandeis University
> ---

|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
| email: edgrif at  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |