how to add a subclass to the sequence class? (urgent !)

Guo An Sun sun at arabidopsis.info
Thu Jan 16 10:47:41 EST 2003

Hi, there:

I am sun, and working in the NASC for ukcropnet.

I have tried to blast CATMA and loaded into AGR. However, although the graphic alignments (bars) are present the* CATMA sequences are not labelled*.

Therefore we have tried to put the CATMA sequences into a separate subclass.

I have tried  to adding a new subclass called CATMA_sequence on options.wrm so it appears in the ACedb window followed by adding it to models.wrm and layout.wrm based on the instruction, but it does not work.

So, how to solve this problem?

I desperately need your help.

With many thanks.

Sun