how to add a subclass to the sequence class? (urgent !)

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jan 17 07:56:28 EST 2003

Sun,

> I have tried to blast CATMA and loaded into AGR. However, although the graphic alignments (bars) are present the* CATMA sequences are not labelled*.
>
> Therefore we have tried to put the CATMA sequences into a separate subclass.
>
> I have tried  to adding a new subclass called CATMA_sequence on options.wrm so it appears in the ACedb window followed by adding it to models.wrm and layout.wrm based on the instruction, but it does not work.

I am not familiar with CATMA and AGR and so cannot help much unless you can send
me (direct to my email address at edgrif at sanger.ac.uk) a sample (small) of the
data you are trying to input and the corresponding part of the database model.

|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |