acedb in redhat 7.1

Ed Griffiths edgrif at
Mon Mar 31 03:03:38 EST 2003

> we want to install acedb in redhat 7.1
> wich are correct version of executables ? or how  can we compile the source?

Go to the downloads page at the acedb website for monthly builds:

and get the Linux binaries, they should be fine for you.

There is an install shell program distributed with the code.

|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
| email: edgrif at  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |