install acedb on Mac OS X server

Keith Bradnam krb at
Fri May 23 05:43:34 EST 2003

On 23 May 2003, adelej wrote:

> I try to install acedb on Mac OS X server but ran into some problems.
> Is there anyone who knows how to install acedb on a Mac server?
> Thanks,
> Adele

Hi Adele,

Can you provide a little more information please.  Are you trying to
install acedb in a server/client fashion, or as a standalone program on
one Mac machine.

What is the exact version of the Mac operating system and what problems
did you encounter (error messages are useful in helping track problems).

~  Keith Bradnam - WormBase group:
~  The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute,
~  Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, UK.  Tel: 01223 494922