Download full ACeDB database - C. elegans and C. briggsae

cyril at cyril at
Wed Aug 4 11:55:19 EST 2004

I am doing a project that requires the ACeDB C. elegans and C. briggsae genomic database. How can I get access to the full facilities of ACeDB that is present in tertiary institutions working on C. elegans?

Ed Griffith referred me here as I mistakenly thought that I could download the entire ACeDB from the internet. What I downloaded was only the ACeDB program without the database.

I am from Singapore Polytechnic and have 2 projects under my charge.

If you need verifications, please do get back to me. Thank you very much.

Cyril Chua