acedb to netscape

Saurav Mohanty saurav at algodon.tamu.edu
Thu Dec 2 03:38:32 EST 2004

Hello,

If I want to make a link from the Genebank accession number from my Acedb
objects to the  NCBI website showing the same Accession number with its
corresponding data ...then how do I go about it?
Some objects in my database has a genebank number.I want the users to be
redirected to the NCBI website from my Acebrowser (without leaving my
site) feeding in the query to the NCBI website and throwing out the
results into my Acebrowser.

Can I do it using ?Url tag

Pls enlighten me.

Thnak you in advance