acedb to netscape

Dave Matthews matthews at greengenes.cit.cornell.edu
Fri Dec 3 03:25:37 EST 2004

Hi Saurav,

As far as I know AceBrowser doesn't normally have a feature to make specific
links to external Web databases.  We've modified our version of AceBrowser to
do this, and the modification is available.  See
http://www.graingenes.org/acebrowser_mods/ and "Hyperlink AceDB objects to
external databases" at
http://www.graingenes.org/acebrowser_mods/features.html.

This isn't completely supported, as Hugh Edwards has another job now, but
we'll do what we can if you have problems.

best,
- Dave