acedb to netscape

Dave Matthews matthews at
Fri Dec 3 03:25:37 EST 2004

Hi Saurav,

As far as I know AceBrowser doesn't normally have a feature to make specific
links to external Web databases.  We've modified our version of AceBrowser to
do this, and the modification is available.  See and "Hyperlink AceDB objects to
external databases" at

This isn't completely supported, as Hugh Edwards has another job now, but
we'll do what we can if you have problems.

- Dave