Ace-MODS urgent help!!

Saurav Mohanty saurav at algodon.tamu.edu
Fri Dec 3 03:25:42 EST 2004

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your reply.
I have some queries reagrding the Ace-Mods

1) what changes needs to
be done in the
.ace files slurped by AceDB and to the corresponding class in the
wspec/models.wrm .In short what modifications(tag addition for external
Url linking) need to be done to the
concerned class defination in the models.wrm to make the whole thing work.

2) is the release stable and has it been tested??If not what type of
support can I expect in case of urgent malfunctioning if I decide to
incorporate the new set of scripts into my database.

3)If possible can you please send me just the class definition and one
data
object of the .ace file of the graingenes database for reference where
you have implemented this feature..

4) Is there any sort of comprehensive documentation..which I guess is not
necessary for me  if you can send me just an example as requested in 3
,but anyway
necessary for any one who would really like to be completely sure
 Thank you for your help in advance..I would be really thankful of you can
help me out of this.

regards
Saurav