4_9t model errors

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Mon May 17 02:44:28 EST 2004

Manuel,

> I have just upgraded to 4_9t version from  4_9l,
> and now I have many troubles when I add new data in the database :
> like "object parse error,..Tag "Locus" does not fit model"
> but the model didn't change...
> I have tested with the dump of my database and I have the same errors???
> If I test with 4_9l all is OK...
> Could you help me?

Please upgrade to 4_9z, ignore the test results of 92%, this is because of a
change in behaviour not a bug. The 4_9z code has been in use for some time at
Sanger.

thanks Ed
|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |