Instructions for installing acedb on Mac OS X 10.3

Rob Clack rnc at
Tue Feb 8 04:52:03 EST 2005

Keith, this is a great help!

I've posted your email verbatim on the website with a link from the Mac
download section.  When I get a chance, I'll straighten it all out, but
it seemed more important to just get it out there asap.

Thanks again.

  Rob Clack                        Acedb Development,  Informatics Group
  email: rnc at                Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
  Tel: +44 1223 494883                   Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
  Fax: +44 1223 494919                   Hinxton  Cambridge    CB10 1SA