Novice Need Help

Ed Griffiths edgrif at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Feb 24 04:22:03 EST 2005

Al Zhao,

>   Hello everyone, I am new to AceDb.  Can someone help
> me?  I need to know how to draw the Map of the DNA
> sequence.  Also from GenBank, I noticed the sequences
> of some genes are from mRNA.  Is there a database out
> there I could extract the DNA Sequence for those
> genes?  Thank you very much.

Please can you describe what data you have and how you want to view it in a bit
more detail please ? What sequence are you looking at, which genes etc. etc.

Ed
|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
| email: edgrif at sanger.ac.uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |