[Acedb-soft] Parse function returns nothing

Renee Cheung rcheung at bcgsc.ca
Thu Jun 9 11:47:34 EST 2005

Hi all,

I am running into a strange problem with AceDB.  I had just set up a
development version of our current intranet site that runs as a wrap
around of AceDB.

There seems to be some write problem with the development site.
However, the "write to database" function is shared between production
and development.  Production seems to have no problems in writing to the
database, but development always return an error.  This is what I've
tracked it down to be:

- parse($parseStatement) returns nothing
- no Ace->error is returned either

I'm stumped as to why this is happening.  If you can give me any
suggestions, I'd very much appreciate it.  Thanks!

Renee
Co-op Student
Bioinformatics
Genome Science Center