[Acedb-soft] What AceDB "Error status = 139" means?

Jing Yu jingyu at algodon.tamu.edu
Tue Feb 14 11:21:49 EST 2006

> alright, how about stack size limits etc...?
> if you have very large objects I think this could be a problem

That sounds in the right track!  I do have very large objects and that's
where the problem starts to appear ...  I checked the ulimit on my server
(see bellow) but not sure what that means?  what is the current size that
I am having? - Could you give me a hint?  By the way, I run tace under
bash, shall I try other shell?

Thank you.

Jing

=====================
baumwolle:/usr/bin$ more ulimit
#!/bin/ksh -p
#
#ident  "@(#)alias.sh   1.2     00/02/15 SMI"
#
# Copyright (c) 1995 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
#
cmd=`basename $0`
$cmd "$@"