Forest/Climate interactions

Ernesto Alvaradocelestino alonso at milton.u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 16 21:20:31 EST 1990

In article <1990Nov16.195530.368 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> angel at reepicheep.sws.uiuc.edu (Jim Angel) writes:
>We are interested in research of interactions between climate and forests.
>Can anybody suggest forest models that use climate information as part
>of the modelling process or could someone send us a copy of forest models
>that incorporate climate processes.  Thanks in advance.

Please be more specific if you are interested in long term variations (maybe
related to climate change) or just interactions. I'll be glad to give you couple of
phone numbers or references of people working in the Pacific Northwest on that
sort of research. Somehow I am also doing something related, but only with
forest fires.

Ernesto Alvarado

--
      I     Ernesto Alvarado                   | email
     I I    College of Forest Resources AR-10  | alonso at u.washington.edu
    I___I   University of Washington           |
      H     Seattle, WA 98115                  |