World Forestry Congress

Ernesto Alvaradocelestino alonso at milton.u.washington.edu
Sat Apr 27 02:08:20 EST 1991

In article <Apr.26.21.37.32.1991.18098 at pilot.njin.net> hubey at pilot.njin.net (Hubey) writes:

>Hello out there,
>
>A friend who does not have access to USENET asked me to post
>a question.
>
>He is asking for an address to contact for more information
>on the World Forestry Congress to be held in Paris in the
>Fall of 1991.
>        ^^^^^
>There is apparently a write up on it in a magazine (UNASYLVA ?)
>in one of the latest issues.
>
>I don't have anymore information to go by. You can email
>him directly or write to me.  His address is FFKANI at TRAKDEN.bitnet
>

>Thanks.
>
>mark hubey
>--
>

>hubey at pilot.njin.net | hubey at apollo.montclair.edu | ...!rutgers!pilot!hubey

I'm afraid you friend misunderstood or he is confusing either the
congress or the date. The World Forestry Congress is held every 5 years,
the last two were 1985-Mexico City and 1990-Toronto. As far as I know, the
next one is on 1995. IUFRO congress is more frequent, but I don't know when
is the next one.

--
    *     Ernesto Alvarado                   | email:
   / \    College of Forest Resources AR-10  | alonso at u.washington.edu
  /___\   University of Washington           | Phone:
    H     Seattle, WA 98115                  | (206)685-2091