Computers in forest research newsgroup

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Fri Dec 6 20:18:38 EST 1991

I think it is perfectly fine for your group to use bionet.agroforestry
for the purposes that you cite.  The group has not seen much activity
and could be canceled if activity does not pick up.  If by some chance
volume ever reaches the point that your requirements necessitate a
separate newsgroup, we could establish this under the bionet heirarchy
for you.  For now, I would say that you should consider this forum
open for your use.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				GenBank and BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net

P.S. - please be aware that there are also parallel mailing lists with
each USENET newsgroup so that anyone in the U.S. Forest Service or
elsewhere that has e-mail but not USENET access can still participate.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have further questions.
I will enclose our information sheet in a separate message.