Gypsy Moth Control

Mark Ryman mryman at oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU
Thu Jul 11 13:38:03 EST 1991

  I'm posting this for a friend and I'm not even sure if I've posted to
appropriate newsgroups.  If you know of other groups that may be more helpful,
please point me in the right direction.  My friend called from his hometown
because he is having trouble coming up with information on Gypsy Moth control.
The small library at home only had a couple short articles.  I took a look
through O.U.'s library and came up with a couple govt. docs. and a decent
article from Country Journal.  This still isn't a lot of information for his
report.  If anyone has anything such as current developments and statistics,
etc., in e-mailable form or if you could point us toward some good sources we
would be much obliged.  Thanks in advance.

                                            -Mark