So What's It All About, Anyway?

S_NATALE at TWU.BITNET S_NATALE at TWU.BITNET
Thu Apr 16 17:45:00 EST 1992

Dear friends --

I am currently engaged in a project here at Texas Woman's University that
involves creating a database of discussion lists and a detailed description of
each.

My goal is to allow our students and faculty access to this database here in
the library for their convenience.  Eventually, I'd like to offer it over the
academic networks, as well.

Please take a few minutes to tell me your impressions of what is discussed and
"hashed" out here.  Hopefully, many of you will respond so that I can get a
well-rounded picture of the environment on this list.

Please respond to me personally at my BITNET or Internet addresses, not to the
list itself.

I appreciate everyone's time on this.

Thank you,
Joe Natale

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of.
                                         -- Bruce Springsteen
|Joe Natale                            |                                     |
|Reference Librarian                   | BITNET:                             |
|Mary Evelyn Blagg-Huey Library        |    s_natale at twu                     |
|Texas Woman's Universiy               |    hdbr1001 at smuvm1                  |
|P. O. Box 23715                       |                                     |
|Denton, Texas  76204-1715             | INTERNET:                           |
|(817) 898-3709                        |    s_natale at twu.the.net             |
|                                      |   hdbr1001 at vm.cis.smu.edu           |