Veterinarian from Croatia

Vladimir Vidak vv10+ at
Sat Feb 22 14:48:36 EST 1992

Dear Colleagues,
     My name is Vladimir Vidak,and I am searching for a position in the
field of veterinary medicine.  Presently, I am working at Mellon
Institute, Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, as a Research
Assistant. I am foreign graduate,D.V.M from Croatia, (graduated
1989,Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Zagreb, Republic of
    Because of that, I am foreign graduate, and I do not have the
license to practice veterinary medicine in the USA., I am trying to find
position where
license is not requirement for acceptance of job as a veterinarian. I do
have the employment authorization from INS. My long-term  plans are, to
take Board exam for license to practice veterinary medicine, and learn
more about my field. Please contact me if you know of any positions that
are open. Thank you for your help in advance. Any suggestions can be
e-mailed to me at:
        vv10+ at,
        Or call me in person at the number listed below.
        Phone:(412) 343-5508

        Thank you very much,

                           Vladimir Vidak

                              Vladimir Vidak