Latin American Symposium on Agromatics

Tony Travis ajt at doc.ic.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 13:26:23 EST 1992

c89itz at prg.ox.ac.uk (Ignacio Trejos-Zelaya) writes:
: This is posted on behalf of colleagues in Costa Rica:
:                             CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
:
: 		THIRD LATIN AMERICAN WORKSHOP ON AGROMATICS
:
:                            San Jose, Costa Rica
:                                 April 1992
:
: GOALS
:
: To promote the exchange of ideas and experiences among researchers
: in the application of Computing to the areas of Agriculture,
: Forestry and Natural Resources.

This looks very interesting!

I am mustering support for a news group bionet.botany please read the
discussion in bionet.general and vote 'yes' if you support the proposal.

	Tony

--
    Tony Travis <ajt at uk.ac.sari.rri>  | Dr. A.J.Travis