Has anyone seen bamboos blooming in their area?

GUALA stinger at pine.circa.ufl.edu
Sun Feb 9 17:57:27 EST 1992

I am a bamboo researcher and am collecting reports of
flowering in bamboo populations all over the world.
Any population is useful to know about (even cultivated).
I just need to know the locality and the extent of the
flowering (sporadic or mass flowering).  If you know the
species Great.  If you don't and want to, please E-mail
me and we can make arrangements so that I can identify it
for you.  Reports of native populations in the tropics
are especially useful.

STINGER at UFPINE
STINGER at NERVM
STINGER at PINE.CIRCA.UFL.EDU