Nature councilor seeks urgent help

criswell7919 at iscsvax.uni.edu criswell7919 at iscsvax.uni.edu
Tue Feb 4 20:25:03 EST 1992

Help!

        I am the nature director for an Iowa Boy Scout camp in urgent need of
information on the subject of resource materials for use during this summers
session.  The camp has been unable to spend money on my area for the past two
years, even though I have repeatedly begged.

        Anyone knowing who to speak with to acquire donated materials
(pamphlets, maps, charts, old textbooks, ect.) please contact me.  The camp is
a non profit organization and I would greatly appreciate any help.

                                                Thank you,
                                                C. Criswell

P.S.  I am a fairly new user of this service, so I hope this message goes
where I want it! If it doesn't, I'm sorry.