E.African A/F spp: propagation - Reply

Alan Sibbald, Pentlandfield MI002 at MACAULAY-LAND-USE.SCOT-AGRIC-RES-INST.AC.UK
Wed Jan 22 04:10:00 EST 1992

The following messages have been passed on to me by Fergus Sinclair at the
School of Agriculture and Forestry Sciences at the University of Wales, Bangor.
I will pass back to him any queries that arise through the Agroforestry
Bulletin Board. But he can be contacted directly at:

	AFS069 at uk.ac.bangor.vax

Alan Sibbald (Secretary, UK Agroforestry Research Forum)
Macaulay Land Use Research Institute,
Roslin,                          | e-mail: mi002 at uk.ac.sari.mluri |
Midlothian EH25 9RS              | phone : +44-(0)31-445-3401 UK  |
From:	CBS%UK.AC.BANGOR.VAXA::AFS069 16-JAN-1992 15:09:47.05
To:	MI002
CC:
Subj:	REPLY RE PROPAGATION AS PROMISED

Via: UK.AC.BANGOR.VAXA; Thu, 16 Jan 92  15:09 GMT