NGOs on Internet or via gateways

Una Smith una at phy.duke.edu
Sun Jul 26 20:40:37 EST 1992

The following announcement and request for information
was recently  distributed on the CONSLINK subscription list.
Please reply directly to Michael Stuewe, whose e-mail and
surface address are included at the bottom of this message.

	Una

PS, I have lightly edited the formatting of Michael's text
to satisfy my newsreader's verbosity daemon, which won't
let me send this out unless I put in as many lines of text
as there are lines of included text...

...is this enough yet?

--

Una Smith   una at phy.duke.edu    School of the Environment