Plumeria hazardous in Mediterranea?

tamone at uni2a.unige.ch tamone at uni2a.unige.ch
Thu Jul 30 04:41:52 EST 1992

Hi there,

Could someone tell me if there is a hazard of any kind in introducing
a plant called Plumeria in the Mediterranean region (Switzerland and
southern Italy).

I don't know the gender and specie of the plant. It comes from my
trip to Hawaii where it is sold for exportation.

The plant gives a bush with white and scented flowers (tough it can be
of other color too).

I would like to know if the plant already exists in the region I want to
put it. I don't want to upset the local flora !

Thanks if you have any info on that plant.

Francois