Is there anybody there ?

Nikki Locke nikki at
Fri Jul 3 14:50:43 EST 1992

I have been subscribed to this group for about a month now, and I haven't
had ANY messages in it yet !

Does this group cover "permaculture" and related subjects ?

I live in Shropshire, England, in a small cottage with 1/3 acre of garden.
I would like to use some permaculture pronciples in our garden, and I
would also like to expand onto the adjoining (5 acre or so) field, where
there would be room for more trees.

Nikki Locke              |                        | nikki at
Trumphurst Ltd.          | Tel: +44 (0)691-670318 | nikki at
PC and Unix consultancy  | Fax: +44 (0)691-670316 | nikki at