azadiracta indica

Woody Ligon Ligon at macgw1.ge.com
Wed May 6 12:27:19 EST 1992

I am trying to find viable seed of azadiracta indica, the south east asian
"neem" tree.  They don't seem to be in any catalog although I understand many
are being imported to the US for study of the extracts.

Please note that I do _not_ mean melia azadirac (sp?) the seeds of which are
available commercially.

Any help locating a private or commercial source would be helpful. I already
had an indian postdoctoral student arrange for his parents to send some seed
but unfortunately these turned out not to be viable.

Thanks in advance   woody Ligon